View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 armors scenes 
Post armors scenes
Hi guys, i read over the internet that you can trigger some cg events with the armors if you have then by a certain point in the game. how do you do it? i am currently in chapter 7 of my second playthroug (first new game+) but havent trigger any yet (eventhough i had them all ecept for gothic-special from the beggining). do you have to go to an specific location or something? or does it involve furniture?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:51 am
Post Re: armors scenes
Yeah - i found them out on accident on my 3rd playthrough

1st you can only trigger the scenes on the heroin's route your on
2nd you got get get a good chunk of the way into enhancing each costume (this does NOT include the 1st outfit and the 2 special cameo outfits as they dont have any)
3rd you'll probaly need the zone unlocked also for the scene to appear

once you meet each condition all you need to do is to make sure that heroin is equiped with that armor and then go to that zone

Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:52 am
flightfling wrote:
2nd you got get get a good chunk of the way into enhancing each costume (this does NOT include the 1st outfit and the 2 special cameo outfits as they dont have any)

Not true, while 1st outfit does not need enhancing to get scene (there're a little different from costume scenes, but you do get scenes with 1st outfit - normal route scenes that is), you need to enhance special cameo outfits (they DO have scenes).
In case of gothic outfits, every heroine need to have their gothic costume enhanced.

Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 am
thanks a lot. so you say that first i have to upgrade the outfit to a certain point and then go to to an especific map?
do anyone knows more details about the enchancing? how many upgrades need to be done
also, do i get a notification or i have to guess? is it a specific map or an event squere pops in the location (like in yuma lake with suina, or in mt rosea, with kohakuren´s drinks?

Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:01 pm
First - thx for correcting what i had been mistaking - the only cameo outfit i have upgraded is Emelita's rocker outfit - and i only got halfway done so it never done an event - guess i didn't get far enough :P

MiloTheFirst wrote:
thanks a lot. so you say that first i have to upgrade the outfit to a certain point and then go to to an especific map?
do anyone knows more details about the enchancing? how many upgrades need to be done
also, do i get a notification or i have to guess? is it a specific map or an event squere pops in the location (like in yuma lake with suina, or in mt rosea, with kohakuren´s drinks?

I've only tested this on Emelita's holy outfit but i think you have to get X amount of blocks cleared, on one pathway that's heading toward the ultimate skill. Other than that - just go about half way and exit out of the enhance and if that's not enough do about 5 more blocks and check again (not like it will hurt to do more then necessary)- and as long as your enhancing the girls costume that you on the route of - she'll pop up in the costume you've enhanced and then after a few lines of dialogue you get a prompt saying that you should go to X place with that girl and to make sure she's wearing that specific costume.

Each costume has a different place and it will be a event / blue box

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:07 pm
I alredy try myself, thanks for the help. firstly, will do mention where you need to go, then in the location there is an event squere, it doesnt envolve a dungeon.
lets not stop here, lets post the requirements for each armor
this far i discovered yuela´s omni (brave lord) you need to enchance until it asks you to use a fabric enchancer (IV) (3 steps after learning counter I)

Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:17 pm
dont have to be wearing the armor when enhancig but need to be wearing to see the event chart
the following works regardless of the enhancing branch
for yuela´s
earth elemental: until it asks you to use a fabric fortifier (III), event on yuidora woodland
dark elemental: when given the options Dark+1, gem+1/gem+1, and con+1/str+1. enhacing the last one will trigger it, event on amurent forest land
fire elemental: until it asks you to use fabric enhancer (IV), event on rosean mountain
omni elemental: until it asks you to use fabric enhancer (IV), event on yuidora mine
holy elemental: until it asks you to use fabric enhancer (IV), event on clifside church

Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:16 pm
MiloTheFirst wrote:

Once the outfit is sufficiently upgraded, you'll get a short scene in the Workshop with that character and the outfit, requesting to field test it to make sure it works well. At that point, Wil will point out what map to go to, and remind himself/you that she has to be wearing that armor when going there.

At that point, once you equip the armor and go to the area mentioned, you'll have an "Event" option above all of the zones. Go there and enjoy.

Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:56 am
Gothic costumes do not have H-Scenes...Cameo ones do. the gothic doll, gothic rocker, and gothic maid outfits do not have H-scenes. I know this because I've fully unlocked pretty much everything on ALL of the clothes...

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:57 pm
They do. Upgrade every character gothic outfit, dress them up with it and enjoy.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:51 am
Gothic outfit does have a H-scene but this one is not like the other costumes.
equip gothic on all 3 heroines at the same time and hf. (For me this is the best scene of the game)

Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:06 am
Ninurto wrote:
They do. Upgrade every character gothic outfit, dress them up with it and enjoy.

Err I have the Yuela one and Emelita one both fully upgraded, I haven't had a scene with them other than the "try this on" scene you get immediatly after crafting it.

I haven't done Serawi's one since I don't much like the spells it gives.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:16 am
You should read again. They said to upgrade EVERY the gothic outfits, implying the H-scenes is a foursome?

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:34 am
ELFail wrote:
You should read again. They said to upgrade EVERY the gothic outfits, implying the H-scenes is a foursome?

That worked, after upgrading each of them, equip them, leave the house and the scene will start upon re-entering.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:56 am
Do the Cameo and Gothic scenes have to be route specific? Or can u trigger them on any route?

Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:54 am
jib123 wrote:
Do the Cameo and Gothic scenes have to be route specific? Or can u trigger them on any route?

Emelita's gothic rocker robe and Yuela's God Slayer Armor fully upgraded. In ch9 Serawi's route, no scenes at all; so, route specific.

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:14 am
zerovi wrote:
jib123 wrote:

Emelita's gothic rocker robe and Yuela's God Slayer Armor fully upgraded. In ch9 Serawi's route, no scenes at all; so, route specific.

Just to clarify, cameo scenes for Emi and Yuela are route specific and Serawi doesn't have any cameo scene right? Or Serawi's cameo scene will only trigger before chap9? Then how about the gothic? I heard that u need to fully upgrade them all but, can u unlock the gothic scenes on any route?

Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:30 am
jib123 wrote:
zerovi wrote:
jib123 wrote:

Just to clarify, cameo scenes for Emi and Yuela are route specific and Serawi doesn't have any cameo scene right? Or Serawi's cameo scene will only trigger before chap9? Then how about the gothic? I heard that u need to fully upgrade them all but, can u unlock the gothic scenes on any route?

Nop.
Emelita, Yuela and Serawi all got cameo and gothic costumes. And they all get their sceanes in their respective routes.
You can't get Yuela costume event in Serawi's or Emelita's route and so on. But you get Serawi's armor even in her route and same thing for the other 2 heroines.
What I said before was what I got to before. Got the other 2 heroines with their extra outfits and no events -> you can't get them in other girl's route. Later made Serawi's cameo armor and got her event after upgrading it a bit.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:23 am
if u upgrade the gothic armor for all 3 girls and make them wear it and leave the city and reenter .... u get a good h-scene that almost everyone want the ending to be ...

Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:43 am
Hoo... I never knew about that... that's the last cgs/event that I'm missing!! good stuff~

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:46 am
luikun wrote:
Hoo... I never knew about that... that's the last cgs/event that I'm missing!! good stuff~

lol .... dont tell anyone wat that scene about .... let them enjoy it

Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:25 pm
AznSamsung wrote:
luikun wrote:

lol .... dont tell anyone wat that scene about .... let them enjoy it

good idea, i'm basically a completionist, so i found this during my second run, but the moment i did, i loaded my savegame, cuz i thought "this will be worth waiting untill my fourth playthrough for", after all, the scene includes all three heroines, so it will be soooo much better after finishing all three of their character arcs.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]