[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Help getting missing CGs
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Help getting missing CGs 
Post Help getting missing CGs
I'm looking for help in getting 2 missing cg scenes i just realized I don't have (I'm at 1120/1122 total). Under Ragsmuena, the very first spot, I only have 2/4 screens. I have every other cg screen, and I have 100% in the replay option. I've beaten the game with all 3 girls, one of the times on hard. Yet somehow I missed out on these 2 cg's somehow. Any help on acquiring these to complete the collection is appreciated.

Of the 2 cg's I do have, here's the screenshots of them

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5396/cg000090.jpg
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/607/cg000089.jpg

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:01 pm
Post Re: Help getting missing CGs
those 2 CGs are like the second screen you posted, but with different background (cave), and Ragss face is visible
do you have the Yuela-Rags combo move? (Vivisection)

have not played Serawis route yet, so it must be possible to get it in either Yuelas or Emelitas route

Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:11 pm
Got around to trying using Vivisection, and that didn't do it. Thanks for the suggestion tho.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:04 am
Most likely Yuela's route, as I've played Serawi's and Emelita's route twice each and also am missing those 2 CG.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:35 am

Edit; Nevermind, didn't notice the gallery thuimbnails had multiple images..

Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:48 am
i am having exactly the same problem. has anyone figure out where to get the remaining 2 CGs?

Mon May 07, 2012 11:16 am
IIRC, Yuela Route, last chapter, there should be a workshop event. Not sure exactly when during the last chapter the event is; I think it's just before the final battle, but I could be wrong. Just keep checking the workshop during the last chapter.

Mon May 07, 2012 6:26 pm
thanks. you got it right. it happens right before going to the last stage. thanks alot. my kamidori can now RIP. :P

Mon May 07, 2012 9:26 pm
Anyone can give me more info about this? Like it happens only on NG+ and in Yuela Route?

Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 am
Hi I know the post is two years old but I would like to :up: it again
I finished all 3 routes and i'm still missing those two CGs
Can anyone confirm that you can get Ragsmuena 2 missing CG by reaching Yuela chapter 9 ?
I didn't get them the first time but maybe it was because she didn't even get to lvl 41.
Because I'm not really enjoying the fact to do all 9 chapter again to realise afterwards it was useless :p
Thanks in advance^^

Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:02 pm

The conditions for that event are:
1) Bee on Yuela's route.
1) Get Ragsmuena up to unspecified level - probably 41, since it also unlocks her Gauntlet.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:15 pm
Thanks a lot^^
I'm gonna try as soon as I have time
I'll tell you if I got my 100% :p

Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]