[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Ultimate Weapons
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ultimate Weapons 
Post Ultimate Weapons
So I've obtained the recipes for everyone's ultimate weapons, but there are a few materials that I don't have and don't know where to get. Those "materials" are accessories/weapons, so I can't use SpoilerAL to cheat, and even though they show up in my "Item" list ( In the "Info" menu), it doesn't tell me where to find them, which means they're probably map rewards or something.

I'm currently in Chapter 9 of a NG+, if it matters.

The items I'm missing are:

Rocket Punch (a Sharty "Gloves" weapon)
Sage Proof (An accessory that boosts Int/Res and SP)
Maria's Heart (An accessory that boosts every stat by 2)

If you know the whereabouts of any of those, I'd be real grateful :D

Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:59 pm
Post Re: Ultimate Weapons
Oh well, I had somewhat of trouble with the gloves, so lets help you out at this. You may not enjoy the answers though.

Rocket Punch (a Sharty "Gloves" weapon) - Drops of Melkaveil / Gun Knight / Gun Hellion. The latter two are in route specific single-played maps, so farming those are rough. The Melkaveil shows up in all routes in the Alchemist Test Grounds for the I believe the Master rank, although it only shows during the story, but respawns constantly if killed incorrectly, so its technically farmable (got mine through this). Besides those, Melkaveil are only found in either Garden Ruins maps on Emelita's route only.

Sage Proof (An accessory that boosts Int/Res and SP) - Treasure chest (Portal hidden bottom left corner of map) in Chaotic Wargrounds - Serpent Road, opened via quest through Ragsmuena's recruitment chain. Single one per playthrough (need a total of two for weapon synths, enjoy).

Maria's Heart (An accessory that boosts every stat by 2) - Yuela's Route only, Yuma Lake - Western Shore, found in a hidden room at the bottom left corner. Single one per playthrough (you need a total of two for weapon synths again, much fun).

So in the end, if you want to make them all, you are going to need at least one, if not two, more playthroughs. Then grinding the 500 kills again on Wil. Enjoy?

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:15 pm
Wow. Talk about shitty planning. D:

And I just started my 3rd playthrough (second NG+) with Emilita, as that's the only one I haven't done yet.

I guess I do this one, then one with Yuela again, then some random additional one to get those ultimate weapons... >.>"

Wish we could use SpoilerAL to give ourselves gear as well...

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:29 pm
From the pace stuff are advancing with testtest, that day is not far off, though.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:07 am
It's already came....

Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:05 pm
How do you get hammer of the gods?

Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:18 am

Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:51 am
how do you get kitchen knife?
I already have 290 know and 284 sense and haven't done any arena battle, if that helps.

also, how do you get those hero accessories?

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:22 am
I know the Hero Accessories are rare drops (when the loot window in gold instead of brown) from specific monsters.

I'm not sure about the Kitchen Knife, but you should do the arena battles. The Gauntlet tab has individual battles for specific characters, and the reward is a unique weapon for that character. Maybe the knife is one of those.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:01 pm

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:14 pm
Might want to add that Cutting Moon(or the 3rd and 4th level improvement I believe?) for any of the girls requires Magnus rank.

Edit: Hmm.. Maxed out Cutting Moon, no Kitchen Knife. I'm pretty sure that it's not a recipe though(i.e you'll have to find it in a dungeon somewhere) since I only have one sword missing and I'm pretty sure it's an elemental one from completing one of the level 90 dungeons.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:11 am
Magnus Rank = Ultimate Recipe.

Already have that, no Kitchen Knife. There's a B.N.H Knife, but no Kitchen Knife.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:49 pm
Magnus Rank =/= Ultimate Recipes.

Magnus rank is a reward for the 500 kills with Wil, ALONG WITH the Ultimate Recipes.

That means that if you wanted to mess around with the ultimate recipes every playthrough, you would have to kill 500 enemies with Wil in EACH of them.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:52 pm
What I meant was that if you achieve one you achieve the other. I'm aware you'll lose it on NG+ but the recipe will still be in your info dictionary if it as unlocked.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:37 pm
The recipe wil still be shown in your dictionary, but it won't be in your Alchemy tab, so although you can see those recipes, you won't be able to make them. So if you're supposed to learn a new "Ultimate Recipe" from having maxed out a weapon, it won't trigger.

And the Magnus rank is a one time reward, as you keep it forever after. :P

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:33 am
Ah whoops. Already had the right recipe maxed out but I was loading my Meister save since I got Yuela killed somehow.

My bad, Kitchen knife is indeed after Cutting Moon.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:43 am
Sorry if this is a question already answered somewhere, but I have no idea where to get the following items:

Karmic Staff
Gladiator Ring
Disna
Auela Claws
Miracle Gloves
Thunder Bite
Persoa's Lance
Auela Spear
Goddess Pipe
Teleport Bracelet
Atrophos Gem

(I haven't played Yuela route yet, so if an item is specifically in her route, please try to obscure details that may be a spoiler to any degree.)

EDIT: Also, Pelusoa's Blade.

Last edited by Rosencrance on Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:37 pm
Karmic Staff
It's not craftable, got one from an NG+ dungeon I believe.

Disna
Yuela route only, drops from the final enemy on her route.

Auela Spear
Craftable on NG+

Goddess Pipe
NG+ dungeon.

Teleport Bracelet
Loot Alquemiakelos or get em from the NG+ dungeons.(at least one in a chest.)

Got kinda lazy to look for the others. Confident most of the rarer weapons are in NG+ dungeons, Thunder Bite sounds familiar but I honestly can't remember where I got one from....

Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:14 am
Thank you for your input. By NG+ dungeons, do you mean any in particular, as in the Mercy Light Valley/Ominous Portals places, Yuidora Mine dungeons or the level 70-90 areas? And were they monster drops or treasure items?

Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:20 am
I don't particularly remember though I think most of the weapons are in the level 95 Yuidora Mine.

... I think not 100% as I don't document all the treasure chests...

Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:27 am
Karmic Staff
Treasure Chest in Yuidora Mine/Oppression Corridor

Auela Claws
Treasure Chest in Yuidora Mine/Devil Bird Nest

Miracle Gloves
Treasure Chest in Yuidora Mine/Suppression Cavity

Thunder Bite
Treasure Chest in Yuidora Mine/Verdant Cave

Persoa's Lance
Treasure Chest in Yuidora Mine/Strange Cavern

Goddess Pipe
Treasure Chest in Yuidora Mine/Devil Bird Nest

Gladiator Ring
Treasure Chest in Kania Wastelands/Blitz Moors (Yuela route only)

Teleport Bracelet
Treasure Chest in Yuidora Mine/Ragena Ruins

As I translated it from Japanese wiki there may be some mistakes.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:01 am
most crafting materials are found at NG+ yuidora mine

Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:23 am
Thank you for your detailed answer, Ninurto. Also, just in case it wasn't noticed, I'd like to know details on where/how to acquire the Pelusoa's Blade as well.

Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:21 am
Pelusoa's Blade
Treasure Chest in Yuidora Mine/Bestora Seal (second map where you fight with Asmodeus, I think it was in hidden room on the right wall of place where Asmodeus is)

Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next