View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:07 pm



Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
 Special Furniture related events 
Author Message
Post Special Furniture related events
Ok obviously by the title I'm looking to find out all events that are triggered by having certain furniture placed and trying to basically make a list or is there one already somewhere else?


Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:40 pm
Profile
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
Kurai wrote:
Ok obviously by the title I'm looking to find out all events that are triggered by having certain furniture placed and trying to basically make a list or is there one already somewhere else?


There is.

But damn, no one reads the stickies.


Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:16 pm
Profile
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
Yeah, you have this list for the useful tips thread:
Aroduc wrote:
Furniture that triggers events:

Kamidori Poster
Lovers Futon/Double Bed/Sultan's Bed (dependent on heroine route on)
Honeymoon Bed
Broom/Magic Broom/Automatic Broom (req. Eushully)
Private Shelves
Eggy (req. Anastasia)
God Slayer Statue
Warrior Statue
Goddess Statue

Hot Springs (Leguna and heroines)
Hot Springs (Saerav and Crayl)
Hot Springs (Crayl and Crayanne)
Hot Springs (Melodiana and Elizasleyn)
Hot Springs (Aht and Kohakuren)
Outdoor Grill
Food Stall (Subset of Grill event above (?))
Ramen Stall (Req. B. Eushully)
Fountain of Youth (Added with 2.0, for transmigration)


Anyway, there are some furnitures like fossils or the clay doll. Do they also trigger some event, or have some effect, or are they just for decoration?


Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:47 pm
Profile
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
Fossils are for a quest, you need 50 of em, other thne that, i guess there just for decoration.


Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:53 pm
Profile
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
ELFail wrote:
Yeah, you have this list for the useful tips thread:
Aroduc wrote:
Furniture that triggers events:

Kamidori Poster
Lovers Futon/Double Bed/Sultan's Bed (dependent on heroine route on)
Honeymoon Bed
Broom/Magic Broom/Automatic Broom (req. Eushully)
Private Shelves
Eggy (req. Anastasia)
God Slayer Statue
Warrior Statue
Goddess Statue

Hot Springs (Leguna and heroines)
Hot Springs (Saerav and Crayl)
Hot Springs (Crayl and Crayanne)
Hot Springs (Melodiana and Elizasleyn)
Hot Springs (Aht and Kohakuren)
Outdoor Grill
Food Stall (Subset of Grill event above (?))
Ramen Stall (Req. B. Eushully)
Fountain of Youth (Added with 2.0, for transmigration)


Anyway, there are some furnitures like fossils or the clay doll. Do they also trigger some event, or have some effect, or are they just for decoration?

Thx just what I was looking for.


Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:39 pm
Profile
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
Seipher wrote:
Fossils are for a quest, you need 50 of em, other thne that, i guess there just for decoration.

Thanks for this. I was going to sell every fossil I got in my workshop, but I guess I should keep them. Luckily, they didn't get sold, lol.


Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:00 pm
Profile
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
I have a question related to this:

Quote:
Hot Springs (Leguna and heroines)
Hot Springs (Saerav and Crayl)
Hot Springs (Crayl and Crayanne)
Hot Springs (Melodiana and Elizasleyn)
Hot Springs (Aht and Kohakuren)


How do I trigger the different scenes for the Hot Springs?
I automatically triggered the one with Leguna and Heroines, but even though I have Uya and Crayl as party members, I'm not getting their scene. Same for Crayl and Crayanne.

I'm in Chapter 6, btw.

I tried removing it and placing it again and I tried placing it in a different part of the yard, to no avail.


Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:27 pm
Profile
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
I think the twins are in chapter 7 for the scene, just leave it there and they will automatically play when they are suppose to when you go home.


Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:28 pm
Profile
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
Ah, okay. Since the thread didn't include Chapters, I just assumed it would trigger as soon as the relevant characters joined my party.

Thanks.


Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:29 pm
Profile
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
Never saw the food stall scene though... any chapter reqs?


Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:26 am
Profile
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
There's at least one more hotsprings scene ^^;

You have to get the scene with Elizasleyn by chapter 8's end(I.e Eliza needs to be level 38 or above). Eliza and Melo even get a skill each for it. >.>;


Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:56 am
Profile
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
How to unlock aht and kohakuren scene in hotsprings?


Mon May 13, 2013 5:07 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Russia
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
Level them, nothing else.


Mon May 13, 2013 5:54 am
Profile
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
level them and do all their quest


Mon May 13, 2013 8:52 am
Profile
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
how i get lovers futon or double bed?


Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Location: Russia
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
kizuna wrote:
how i get lovers futon or double bed?

As rewards for some NG+ mine maps.


Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:10 am
Profile
Post Re: Special Furniture related events
ah i thought i can get it in arena, but thankyou ^^


Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:16 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.