[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Missing a lot of CG's + Asmodeus quest problem
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Missing a lot of CG's + Asmodeus quest problem 
Post Missing a lot of CG's + Asmodeus quest problem
Hey all,

2 problems:
I just finished all 3 routes, but I'm still missing a lot of CG's. I finished all 3 routes on Grand Master rank, if that matters. Does anyone know how to get the rest of the CG's? I got all characters, finished all quests I COULD do, and didn't miss a thing. Except the following:

In the asmodeus quest line, I can't finish Blockaded Pit because of the barriers. I can get past the first barrier by using Kohakuren, but after that I'm stuck, tried everything and can't figure it out! :evil: So can anyone help me? :D

Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:01 pm
Post Re: Missing a lot of CG's + Asmodeus quest problem
In Eushully Room / Gallery the cgs missing... what "character paste"? Aht? Yuela? Yuela God Slayer? And what column and line?
(Ps: I do not known about the second eliza and melodiana scene... do you known? How I obtain? Thanks)

Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:22 pm
mind posting screenshots of your CG album, so that we'll know which are missing?

Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:37 pm
there's an item called a teleport stone...use it for the blockaded pit.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:26 am
Im curious about 2 CG/Scenes ive missed also.

Im curious how to get the 2nd scene with the 2 angels and also the scene with the 3 main heroines in the goth clothes during the 4some.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:24 am
For the 2nd scene with the angels, you need to complete all the mission objectives in the extra stories(i.e stuff like don't cross any barriers in the first one and using the feather in one of the hotspring missions.) Just open the mission menu if you forget em ^^;

Not sure about the goth clothes, still need to farm some mats to even make them....

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:09 pm
The goths happened to me when the 3 were with the goth clothes ( they were all refined 100%)

Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]