View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Asmodeus quest line 
Post Asmodeus quest line
I'm having some trouble with the map '' Blockaded pit'' where you have to shutdown the flight barrier, after having explored every explorable corner of the map i cant seem to find a way to de activate the barrier.

Asmodeus
Chapter 9
Complete first NG+ Yuidora Mine dungeon (req. Wil lvl50, Aht, Suina, Crayl, Melo, Saerav recruited)
Complete second NG+ Yuidora Mine dungeon(s) (req. Wil lvl60, Haku, Para, Crayanne, Gapt, and Eliza recruited)
Synthesize Asmodeus's requests**
More NG+ Yuidora Mine dungeons until you defeat her<---------------------------- thats where i am stuck at right now(quest NR 089) i've completed the lvl 95 devil bird nest but that was a dead end and didnt unlock anything else.

are you supposed to get 100% clears or is it just the Blockaded pit that i need to get past

Edit: found the awnser. you have to use Kohakuren to displace a flying unit across the barriers , displace a few strong ones you'll need it. after they are past the barriers have them disable the ''lock''.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:20 pm
Post Re: Asmodeus quest line
Im stuck on the mission after that where you have 10 turns to get really far in the map and i cant figure out how its even possible.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Try to capture deployment gates, then deploy new characters out of them on the same turn. You can use this approach to cover a lot of ground quickly. Characters towards the back of the group can be withdrawn then redeployed further ahead as necessary.

Also the Double Action skill is a big help. Mylen Ploa starts with it but you can get it for Wil and the main heroines as well by upgrading their armour (Gothic armour for the girls).

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:42 pm
I have Double skill on all of them, but what keeps messing me up is being limited to 1 square at a time in new areas and no matter what i do, can only get about half way through in 10 turns. Guess ill keep trying different things.

Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:18 pm
I'm also stuck on the final part of the asmodeus quest line. I can't seem to be able to finish the blockaded pit, since those anti-flying barriers never disappear. Anyone know how to get past them?

Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 pm
I had to use Kohakuren's Displace to get past them.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:10 pm
oh, thanks, i'll try that
I was only thinking of using teleport, but obviusly it didn't work

Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:00 pm
Hmm the way i read it, you need to be on your 3rd or 4th new game + to actually get her or am i reading it wrong? Ive cleared all the dungeons in the mine and shes still a guest.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:22 pm
I finished it by using all my 3-4 move characters to cover the 1 square advance areas for my double action people to move farther. Once you finished that turn just move them all back into the deployment gate so you can repeat again at the next one. If done correctly you can finish it in 7 turns minimum.

If you can't advance the story after finishing every dungeon available, remember you need the 4 synthesis item required for the quest and it is imperative that you have all 4 of them in your inventory and not in your workshop.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:20 am
the way i read it i also thought that asmodeus was only recruitable in the 3rd ng+ or something, but i'm doing my first ng+ and was already able to recruit her

Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]