View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Stuck on chapter 4 (Serawi's Route) 
Post Stuck on chapter 4 (Serawi's Route)
i really frustrated now that i stuck on chapter 4, please help me, since i've been stuck for 2 days now

my conditions are following:
Character levels:
Wil 21
Serawi 21
Yuela 23
Emilita 21
Suina 23
Melodiana 23
Aht 14
Crayl 9 <untouched, since he's my clerk>
Sharty 11 <also my clerk>
Uya (still a guest)

Quest done :
2-3-4-5-6-7-19-23-27-28-36-37-38-39-40-46-50-51-54-56-63

Quest on going
1-24-29-30-41-52-55-57-64-65(stuck at here, Substitute Shells)

Quest Failed :

Recent Event related to mission (in order i seen it) :
> i make some "items" related to supplements with Crayl, after it's done we talk a bit and he's running (i left it like that since i dont know what to do next)

> Got called by Rossana, she said i break some rules then she make me take some shells (done.)

> Suina suddenly get sick because there was pollution on the lake, purified by serawi and Wil suggesting some way to prevent re-pollution on the lake, thus leading to make "Water Purifier" (still on going, stuck on some materials, money, and my status)

> Alchemy city waste purifier broke, rossana called me and say i must make some replacement for catalyst (Charcoal catalyst, still in form of mission that tell me to befriend with kohaku)

> Rossana called me again, there's a monster raging at the lake i took the shell, finished the mission, then serawi and wil come talk to the monster asking why he's raging, the monster then showed them the shell same like what wil take before, leading to the quest "Substitute Shells" where i'm stuck right now

Key item on my workshop :
- Bronze key *Need the last item, Rym dragon fang, still try to get it, because i always get the claw :(
- Water Purifier

- there's none of my party have pink star on their head at my workshop
- in the city map, there's only Tian, offering his 5.000s Liquor for Kohaku

Workshop status :
all 5/5 with 4000+ contribution

that's all i think, please help me on this one, i really like this game and it's driving me crazy that i'm stuck like this
sorry for the trouble i make

Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:51 am

Post Re: Stuck on chapter 4 (Serawi's Route)
Make the purifier.
Level Aht.
Level Crayl.
List active missions.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:36 am
thanks for the reply :)

i'll try to level up both of them and get the purifier done, i should make them reach level 20 too? and how about sharty?

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:43 am

For Serawi's route, essential characters are Aht, Suina, Crayl and Crayanne. You shouldn't leave them completely unleveled.
Can't say for exact level, but you should at least get Crayl to lvl 15. He can easily kill dragons for massive XP, and you will get materials for the key as well.
And no, you don't have to level Sharty, except for her personal events.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:51 am
aaah... i see, i've the feeling that for serawi route crayl is essential :( thanks for the help, i really apreciate it :)

please help me next time too :) for now i'll start leveling crayl

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:54 am

Your levels are ok for chapter 5.
Before chapter 6 you should get Crayl to lv16 and Sharty to lv12.
The way the game works, it is important to level all of the characters, even the ones you think are useless.

In your case, you should need to complete quest 31 (Charcoal catalyst) although you don't have that listed in your ongoing quests.
I didn't think the quests were related but since you mention Kohakuren in the first message, complete quest 57.
Quest 57 (A good Drink 2 - the one with Tian) needs to be completed before going to chapter 5 anyway or else it will fail.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:32 pm
thanks again for the reply :)

atm, my crayl level is 19 and aht 18, but still no improvement and i'm still stuck, i think i'll try leveling sharty too

and for charcoal catalyst, i still dont have the recipe at synthesis option, the quest said i have to befriend with kohaku, so i must finish good drink 2&3? (i have finished good drink 2 and got chain event for Uya, and then get the recipe for Charcoal Catalyst, and now finished)

Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]