[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Question About New Game + Cloathes
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Question About New Game + Cloathes 
Post Question About New Game + Cloathes
i completed the Yuela Route the other day and was playing around with the new options (along with the character unlocks from the Extra Stories) to see which options i'll have on when i go to do the Serwavi and Emilita Routes, anyway, i noticed that there was 4 new clothes i could make, 2 for Yuela and one of the other 2, after looking into that God Slayer Clothing for Yuela seeing if the god slayer girl in the Galleries and Reply menu was Yuela, her sister or a reincarnation of the guy from Battle Goddess (which this time would be an actual girl), i found out that it was Yuela and the section in the galleries and replay menus was for H Scenes with Pre-Order Bonus Clothing, Yuela's God Slayer being a Cammo from Battle Goddess.

however in the replay there is 3, i'm guessing one each for the heroines, but i'm only seeing Yuela's God Slayer cloathes, i'm wondering if i have to meet Serwavi and Emilita first in the new game to get their Pre-Order Bonus Clothing to show up (as their New Game + ones are showing up now) or if i have to complete their routes first (Yuela's is activated already because i cleared hers), i'm guessing that i have all 3 Pre-Order Bonus Clothing in the game as when i got the game there was no indercation that it contained Pre-Order Bonuses (so i guess they was added with the expansions or patch)

also, with the New Game + Bonus Clothing, are there H Scenes accosted with them as well just like with the normal clothing

Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:43 pm
Post Re: Question About New Game + Cloathes
All chars got 1 cameo and 1 gothic cloth style. Which give a bunch of useful skills.
I all cameo clothes got H scenes. But, for some reason I haven't got any events for the gothic clothes.

If you installed the game -> append 1 -> append 2 -> upgrade version 2. You should have all costumes too.
However, since a bunch of them requires devil beads to make, its gona take a while for you to get them (1 devil beads its in lv 70 deadbeat dungeon and others come from killing Asmodeus --use +drop rate items to get more then 1--)

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:29 pm

Actually there is something for the Gothic costumes if all the heroines are wearing them at the same time.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:41 pm

Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:12 am

Like everything else, you need to learn how to make the clothes which each have specific requirements.
You can normally learn to make something every few chapters.

eg.
Yuela - Beast Master Armor = Chapter 1, Aht level 6
Emilita - Swan Robe = Chapter 1, Suina level 7
Serawi - Sprite Tunic = Chapter 2, Crayl joined

Emilita and Serawi join in the Prologue so it's after that you start to learn how to make them, once you start getting more party members.

You can get all of the clothes by the end of your second playthrough because there are 2 NG+ clothes for each heroine. (8 total each)

Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:21 am

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:00 am

Don't understand what you mean by "second (pre order bonus)".
Unless you mean Append01, Append02, Append2.0.
No idea what happens in Final Fantasy either, never played it.

By the end of your first play, assuming you level characters enough and get all of the requirements, you can have 2 clothes for Wil and 6 for each heroine. I missed so and didn't get them until my second playthrough when I was more careful about what I was doing.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:26 am
With XIII-2, the preorders came with free DLC but the US got to get bonus weapons, for PAL (or atleast Australia) we got the Colosium battle to fight Omega and bonus costumes, a hunter costume for Noel and a Summoner one for Serah, of cause all the DLC can be brough now because Square Enix released them all but if you didn't get the DLC for free when you preordered then you have to pay for it otherwise you use the voucher code

There a 2 extra clothes that can be made, one is a new game + bonus which is the gothic ones apparently, the second ones are cameos which were Pro Order bonuses, Yuela's is the God Slayer, Serawi's is a Princess one and Emilitas I think is based from Lilly from Dungeon Meister......I think, I've only seen a screenshot of the convocation log with her calling Wil the Demon Lord and saying for him to play her and from what I read on VNDB, Lilly is the most likely to talk like that,, here's the link I saw
http://imgur.com/Y3tWV

The one for Yuela I saw was Wil commenting that everyone knows where her clothes come from, kinda weird since the H Scene she wears it and the character who wore it was a guy who looked and acted girly but was strait so in a sense, one could confuse Wil from having sex with a guy, here's the link I saw
http://imgur.com/AngyC

Now when I start a new game after having completed Yuela's route I look in the menu for clothes, all 4 new ones, 3 I assume to be the new game plus, the other one is Yuela's Pro Order Bonus one but Serawi and Emilita's isn't showing

Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:58 am

The extra clothes are:
NG+
Yuela - Gothic Doll Armor , Emilita - Gothic Rocker Robe, Serawi - Gothic Maid Tunic

NG+ and Gold Append Disk (must mean one of the patches)
Yuela - God Slayer Armor , Emilita - Little Devil Robe, Serawi - Elf Princess Tunic

Not certain when I got the second set, if they were route specific or not.
If you really want to know I could probably scratch up a save from my 2nd run which was Serawi and see if I have Emilita's one.
Unless someone else can answer.

fyi. also an Aussie.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:30 am
There's probably no need for that, if Yuela's God Slayer came with Append 2.0 and Serawi's and Emilita's also come with it then I should see them sooner or later, like I said, I was just worried that the version of Kamidori I got might only have came with one if they was pre order as it never said on eBay about any pre order bonus and I thought Yuela's God Slayer clothes was actually the reincarnation of the original God Slayer and thus the reason why there was a separate gallery and replay menu and that she might be a 4th hidden route only available when you beat the first 3 which see Wil and his friends encounter the gods that are mentioned in the info menu (I only found out that it was Yuela and that the menus represented all 3 clothes)

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:54 am

There's only 3 routes. As long as the 3 appends are loaded you can get everything.
In the Info menu? You mean the Lexicon? Nah, you don't meet any of those gods.
I have 100% Gallery and Replay complete.
Yuela's God Slayer picture in the Gallery is not just Yuela scenes. It's all 3 heroines plus a few others.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:13 am
Yeh, that's what i found out yesterday, when I first saw that Lilly was a mare (or demon, I just say mate cause she seems to wear less with her adult form) and not that god slayer who is the reincarnation of the battle goddess (I can't remember his name) I then looked carefully and saw that the image had Yuela's same eyes, so I was thinking it was ever Yuela with the clothes or that there may be a subplot where you get to play as Roseanna and Yuela's sister cause the reapers hair is about the same colour as the image but then yesterday I saw the image I showed you

Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]