View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:56 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Harvest and Excavation 
Post Harvest and Excavation
I'm a little confused here. I'm moving on that (?) in dungeon and it says I got excavation point and then at the end of dungeon I get loot from Harvest section. How do I get loot from Excavation section?

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:25 pm
Post Re: Harvest and Excavation
The same way as you do with harvest sections, but not all characters can find the excavation points. Early on in the game only Wil can find them. He can do this because he has a skill called "Adventurer". Your character(s) need either "Adventurer" or "Mine" as a skill in order to find and loot them. But since you've found some you shouldn't have any problems?

Harvest points contain roots, wood and similar while excavation points contain ore and the like.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:32 pm
I see, now I remember they were different before.

I got confused because I'm looking for Black Stone in Ancient Ruins, but I can only find one harvest point even with Wil and other adventurer char walking around. Do they switch at random, should I try more to get excavation point or did I just miss it somehow (I got 100% control)?

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:36 pm
Harvest and excavation points do not move at all, same spot each time you go there. I don't remember exactly how many there are but just have a character with the skills do a full circle. The dungeon is quite small so i don't think there's more than 3 harvest/excavation points.

I can go through the area and find them if you need help.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:40 pm
It was in top right corner, I just missed it. Thanks for help!

Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]