[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Stuck on chapter 6...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Stuck on chapter 6... 
Post Stuck on chapter 6...
It seems i am unable to rank up unless i do this misanshel quest but i already made the imp tail and crystal ball thing and nothing happened...what do i do?

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:45 pm
Post Re: Stuck on chapter 6...
Did You make 3 of each first, if not, then that might be it.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:04 pm
It does say it. You need to make three of each in order to progress.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:35 pm
OMG FAIL i never checked the quest button T_T i just looked at info... btw any good place to get the mare tails

Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:49 pm
Check "Info" then "Items" and/or "Monsters" .... find dungeons with a lot of spawning Sweeties (sorry i forgot where it was). It's a kinda clumsy in-game FAQ but it works.

Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:49 am
Im hoping i can just jump on this thread and ask a question instead of starting a new one. Im totally suck on the aht training mission. When Im fighting against Yuela, emelita, and servalwi. Every time I attack I miss, Ive tried it with cheating and without and I must be doing something wrong cause they have perfect evade every time and I cant hit them, Please if you have any ideas let me know.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:51 am

Would have been better to start a new thread since it's a completely different topic but anyway ....

Initially yes, you cannot hit the girls.
After a while (I think possibly after you have attacked each of them) things change.
Aht works out better tactics and then you can hit/beat the girls.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]