[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Howto: Cheat
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Howto: Cheat 
Post Re: Howto: Cheat
new version:
- Sturdy Ivy was bugged (forgot to remove a comment)
- Anastasia Exp was bugged
- removed freeze option in batch mode, spoileral might use invalid values and crash/corrupt the game
- added Hannah, Lily, Leguna, Stone Golem
- started Weapon/Acc Level/Exp group. A lot of weapons are still missing. Unlike all the other level stuff: you can set the level directly (no need to set the exp closely to the limit for the next level). You will get the stats bonus and the item recipe on max level.
- started Enemies/Allies Stats group. Again not yet finished. Still have not found a way to distinguish an enemy from an ally: e.g. if there is an ally it might get the pointer address which otherwise points to the 2nd enemy. To use it compare the stats value in-game with the ones in this tool. if they match you might have found the right unit. change the current hp value and see if it got changed in-game too. if not you did not find the right unit. change the value to its former value. anyway take care when using this!
-added AoE charge timer (set the time you can use area attacks again)

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/YXMDTZZG/KAMT2_0.ssg

@fire
thanks for the file. got some options i was not going to add (like adding all weapons / skills). i might borrow them :P.
the code is quite a mess tho. too many copy paste stuff (like every damn line has the encrypt / decrypt memory stuff). there goes 2/3 of the files size...

@admin / Aroduc
can you pretty please reset my password for my original account or tell me which email address i used? else i wont be able to log into my account and be able to edit the 1st post...

ninja edit:
i forgot to add another option: AoE charge timer

Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:38 pm
My bad, I saw an update specifically mentioning them and was surprised they weren't in. ^^;

Ha, got a lil useful tip for those using the reset action cheat, just turn off End Turn Automatically and you can use as many actions as you want. I guess the game just calculates how many units you have and ends the turn when all of them have acted instead of making sure all characters are "done". Turn this off and you can have one character solo the whole map :3

Even if that character is Aht with 2 movement >.>;

Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 pm
how do I change the amount of exp gained by all characters?

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:16 am
Unit Status > Perma Stats > [Character Name] > EXP

Just change the value to 63 (99 in hex) and all you need is 1 exp for a level up. Tick the box above the calculator-esque interface to freeze the value so you won't have to change it every time.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:03 am
no need for hex. change the notation via the 16somethinginjapanesehere button or press numpad * once.

btw i wont be able to edit the 1st post anymore. seems like Aroduc does not want to reset my pass / answer any of my pms. i so far have asked to sticky the thread and to get my pass changed. i might create a new thread....

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:10 am
- added X/Y position for units. Change it before moving a character, or you might get some minor graphic glitches. The origin is the upper-left position, it has the coordinates 1,1. X points to the right screen side, Y to the bottom.
- to switch to a decimal system (instead of hexadecimal) click on the lower right button starting with "16" as a caption (it is under the Max button)

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/9AY4YTTO/KAMT2_1.ssg

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:06 am
Is there any cheat to add all the special Accessories? Ive been farming these maps for hours and only have 3 =/

Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:55 pm
Is there anyway you could make a skill list to give characters any skill from it? Like say, a Leguna with Double Action or Elizaslyen with Profane?

Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:54 am
@seipher
since there are not that many accs i might add them in the next two days.

@timeline
hell no. way too many to choose from. the option exists in the japanese ssg. i might copy the stuff from the japanese one and let you do the replacing with the translation stuff :P e.g. you check for a few hours which skill you get when you add one in spoileral. if you are actually willing to do that (or at least to add some of them), send me a pm and i give you a modified cheat file.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:37 pm
The other trainer adds the normal accessories, but it doesnt add the Character Specific ones which is really lame, ive farmed for 4 hours now and ive gotten like 4 of them. =/

Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:39 pm
You are doing something wrong if you spent 4 hours farming. First clear the map objective, return to the map again and then start farming with a character equipped with Ful Mil and Ful tears, that's a drop rate of 4 every kill. In one hour or so, ignoring time to complete the map first, you should have all accessories for all characters. Save and reload for unique creatures, camp spawn spots of others.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:31 pm
I started a new game with the settings same with first playthrough games (deleted my save folder)
and tried to change my stat to 100 but every time I level up the stats that I changed downgraded.

i.e. I changed my str to 100 (at level 1, str 9) but when I level up it downgraded and reverted back to 9.

is this how it is supposed to be when using it on first playthrough?
and also, after several tries of doing stat change my stats (except hp, sp and fp) didn't go up when I level.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:45 pm
You have to set yourself to 99 and set your stats then, but you will have to change them again once you promote since that resets your stats.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:55 pm
Because the caps are below what you have them as, the game lowers them back to the caps(I think). Just use the quick-level trick (freeze at 99 exp) and get to a point where the stat caps are removed.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 am
Uh don't do that for Wil unless you have him at grandmaster already, his stats are capped till then. I think the other character are fine though I'm not 100% sure for characters like Suina and Aht who need to go through events to class change.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:06 am
@ hachigen
i forgot to make the limits editable. therefore your edited stats might get set back on level up.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:59 am
Is there a way to "save" the things you modify in spoilerAL you that I don't have to go and change every single one of the things I modify every time I start up the game/spoilerAL crashes?

I mean like setting it up once, saving it in a file or something and then onwards you just boot spoilerAL up, load the file and boom, ready to go

There probably is something in the menus but I cannot make any sense out of it

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:09 pm
I'm not sure what you mean. Everything you change in SpoilerAL is permanent in-game except for the "Deployed Unit Status" section.

If you're talking about the stats reverting after every level up, then you just need to level everyone past 50, and then set their stats to 100 (anything more and it reverts) or get them to 99 and then set their stats to whatever you want.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:13 pm
Can't you just use the "Batch Changes" section instead of doing it one by one?

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:35 pm
i had to remove the freeze batch stuff since spoileral is a bit wonky for batch stuff.
unfortunately spoileral needs to show a current value whenever you edit something. i havent exactly checked the following but the value spoileral shows when you edit some stat in batch mod is actually the sum? of the stat from all the characters. however spoileral does not use the decode memory stuff for showing that value and the game wont like it at all if you put that value in to cheat.
the problem with freezing is that spoileral sometimes is not fast enough / buggy and does not show the value you put in but the former sum value and then freezes that bogus value. to get rid of that i would need to ditch the current numpad input thingy mode and get spoileral to simply ask for a value which i can then set myself. however spoilerals help file is of course in japanese and google translate does some wonderful stuff to technical texts.

tldr:
spoileral and freezing memory sucks hard.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:58 pm
Hmm... Well, I never used freeze successfully. Even freezing the xp at 99 doesn't work, so I just do it manually each time.

(As a tip, pressing + on the numpad automatically inputs the Max Value. So you select someone's xp, press + and Enter and you have 99 xp)

But as for your original question, I wouldn't know either as I'm not that well versed in written Japanese. Sorry.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:58 pm
Just curious if that save i sent you testtest helped with accessories at all?

What about looking at some other games SSG file and see if that could explain why freezeing batch doesnt work?

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:03 pm
@ 5il3nc3r
why doesnt the exp freeze option work for you (in non batch mode) ?
to use it to level up a few levels you have to fight vs a monster who would give you some nice exp when you kill it. freezing in spoileral means that spoileral sets the value e.g. 10 times per second. so no real freezing there. now when you kill some enemy you get e.g. 30 new exp. the game then sees that you had 99 exp and takes 1 from the newly gotten exp. now you level up and your current exp will be set to 0. spoileral was not fast enough to set your current exp again to 99 and meanwhile the game has already taken e.g. 20 of your new exp to set your current exp to 20. finally spoiler set the exp again to 99 but now only 9 exp is left to add...

tldr:
freezing memory is never able to actually make you invulnerable (e.g when freezing your hp you can still die, the memory was just not set to max hp when your current hp was calculated after getting hit). when coding a proper trainer you dont freeze the value in memory but change the game code to calculate your current hp. e.g. when hit you only take 0 dmg. however spoileral is not a tool in which i would like to code that.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next