View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Howto: Cheat 
Post Re: Howto: Cheat
Hey, just to let newcomers know that Drinkie's link worked for me. I have Kamidori 2.0 English Patched.

I used it to add some quest items to my save. After a couple of hours I managed to get past the ''not defined error'' by changing ''Kamidori English.EXE'' to ''age.exe'', located in [Process] (go to SpoilerAL/SSG and open KAMIDORI with a text editor/Notepad). I launched SpoilerAL right after Kamidori and everything else went as intended.

For some reason the .EXE was capslocked before the edit, maybe that's why the program didn't work for the user before me...

Either way, it worked after some time reading through the posts + trial and error. It's a pretty good script so for anyone interested, you just have to keep trying.

Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:10 pm
Hey
I dont thing the stat cap function works correctly. I made a new game and started leveling Wil after increasing the stat caps a lot. At a certain point, i never got any more strength/const/int and even if i loaded the game to before levelup and leveled again, it nver game me any of those stats even tho the status window shows that i have significantly highter stat cap.
Also... if i set the stat cap to 0, which you mentioned should have removed the cap - When a side character (aht in this case) gets a new rank at level 10 (i think it was), the stats actualy decrease... i got minus stats at the new rank levelup window.

Does anyone know of any way to fix this?

Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:55 am
It's been a few years since i last played the game but if i recall correctly there's a proper hard-coded max cap to the stats that no matter what can't be changed

Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:46 am
Doesnt that just apply to the 99/500 stat cap? Or does it also apply to wil's cap at different chapters (before chapter 9 where the cap is "removed"/Changed to max)? I tested this while still at chapter 2 in a new game :/

Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:49 am
I think it applies to the former again it's been a while

Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:27 pm
I have the English-translated SSG, but I can't find a non-dead link to the Japanese SSG that has more features. Even on foreign sites. I was wondering if anyone still had it.

Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9