[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Howto: Cheat
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Howto: Cheat 
Post Re: Howto: Cheat
Heh i was gonna try to add the found flag into it, but i have no clue how the heck that stuff is done. I thought it was per item but looking at it, its per the whole section. so much for tweaking it on my own.

I dont suppose theres a tutorial on how to build an SSG anywhere? I was gonna try to look at some but they are just completely weird.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:31 pm
the actual japanese help is not that difficult to understand if you can program in any language. see http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 2FHowToSSG.
and i have to agree having to set the found flag and adding an item is kinda redundant. was thinking about setting the flag each time you add an item...
regarding the sub categories: this is kinda obvious which ones to create :P tho i am a bit hesitant to change anything yet since the item selection is a bit nicer in the other cheat file. it uses an extra list on the right side and doesnt spam the item selection list that much (see JackFrosts screenshot). which way do you prefer / does it even matter that much?

@Seipher
[replace]0x1FF0D0,AMT->ITEM_LIST_TRANS_FURN means that each address of all the items in the list ITEM_LIST_TRANS_FURN start at the address 0x1FF0D0. however since each item has an individual offset, like [subject]Floating Garden/_/Freeze:calc,0x40,0,9999, the actual address becomes 0x1FF110 (0x1FF0D0 + 0x40). so instead of writing the whole address for each items i use offsets to write less. the difference between the item amount and its found flag is 0x3e80. e.g. 0x1FF110 is the amount and 0x202F90 is the found flag of the floating garden.
however the calc command can only set one value at one fixed address. no setting multiple values or executing anything nice :( so no adding and setting the found flag at the same time without using some other esoteric command.
btw the found flag and amount stuff uses the same code (just one big list, hence the same min / max settings). all i do is set a different starting address for the 1st item. so using a checkbox for the found flag and the numpad thing for the amount stuff would require a major code rewrite (the other cheat file does it that way...). i am kinda waiting for it to be done and maybe copying the way it does the item editing (tho no copy pasted decode / encode memory code in at least 50% of all the lines, 150kb out of its 300kb are the same damn code).

actually porting everything to cheatengine / working on a proper trainer would be a lot less of a pain.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:20 pm
This might be a long shot but would it be just alot easier to make a checkbox called Items Found Flag and have it mark a 1 to every item or category of item type, like Weapons, Armor, Accessories, etc instead of having to do them 1 at a time? That seems the easiest way, im not sure how the other file works with the list on the right though so not sure if that would overall be easier or not.

Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 pm
I had to eliminate something in order to make it work...
Basically u can add any item/equip and edit it, skills included. All in english
is the script, enjoy ^^

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:40 pm
@jackfrost
thanks, will merge everything over the next week (too busy at the mo).
just some tips to save you some grieve: use another editor and view unprintable chars / white space. you forgot some record separators and some tabs at the line end. spoileral is bit annoying and sometimes will not work if it finds them (oh the joy when you forget e.g. a space after a [/group] command, that whole group just turned into one huge comment).
i removed them from your file and also added weapon / acc level instead of only the exp

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/58ZK8HBQ/KAMIE.ssg

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:16 am
It won't be too bad if you add some new commands like Add all accessories or Skills (from SSG)

upd: done that by myself

Last edited by InFeaRnO on Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:31 am
That new file is the latest one? Asking because the name is different and it might be the one JF gave.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:34 am
is there some way to make the changes in items permanent?
I changed the stats given by the accessory "alchemist set" but when I closed spoilerAL and the game, it reverted back to its original stats

Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:05 pm
@ hachigen
all item cheats posted so far only change in memory stuff. to make the changes persistent you would have to save them to your hdd so that you can apply them the next time the game is restarted. spoileral has no such feature.

regarding spoileral crashing while freezing stuff: i had a look at spoileral's source code and it sucks balls. there are some funny timing issues which make spoileral crash quite nicely. tldr: let the game and spoileral run on different cpu cores exclusively. make sure that spoileral does run on a different core and you can nearly completely remove the crashes (in your taskmanager select the process register find age.exe and right click. select change affinity. only check one of the checkboxes. do the same for spoileral.exe but choose another cpu checkbox). basically spoileral starves while running on the same core as the game.
patching this fine behaviour is a bit cumbersome, as the source for the "newest" (2003...) version is not available. and another fun factor is that the author used borland's (or however you like to call yourself these days) not so funny c++ classes and ide. not going to touch that excuse of an ide.

and now to tonight's feature presentation:
new version with a first map hack option:
- gain control over the whole map. after setting this, select any character and you gain full map control. however each time you move, you will still lose control over any room which is occupied by enemies and has no friendly unit in it. unchecking this option has no effect, so dont click it, kthxbye.

some more fun facts while i'm on a roll:
finding the game mechanics for the hack took < 1hr. implementing it in spoileral > 4hr. major win there... anyway there are of course two pointers for the map size. one for the x and one for the y size. eushully chose to ignore the x length and always operates on a length of 27 units (so you get an array of size 27*y_rows*4 for all cells on the map, *4 for the bit size). so no map can ever be wider than 27 cells... funny stuff they must have been smoking. and not so funny to figure this 27 stuff out in order to understand the output of that goddamn array. serious business happens if you write more than the array size allows. ever wanted to change the map layout? :P or maybe you wanted to open all doors in the map ;)

anyway here we go:
http://uploadmirrors.com/download/R8WHKXYU/KAMT2.ssg

Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:02 am
new version:
- another less grinding option. added Trapping Quest - Killed Monsters section. lets you set the amount of monsters you have killed

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/KX4ZSRJP/KAMT2.ssg

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:16 pm
Is that for the "Will needs 500 kills" quest, or for the "100 Greyhound kills" quest?

Basically, is it to modify the kills for a character or for monsters?

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:34 pm
forgot about the 1st one, gonna add that one later on. and aye to the greyhounds.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:56 pm
How do you download from that link testtest?

Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:52 pm
Click it, it should show 5 download sites, click the Download icon and it should take you to that page to download. along with popups galore :p

Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:59 pm
still wont let me. keeps opening the same page in a new tab

NM, worked in firefox but not in chrome

Last edited by MOFD on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:03 pm
http://www.mediafire.com/?1773jf26cmyr80a

Thats a mediafire link to the latest one.

Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:03 pm
the kill xx monster dosent seem to work

Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:56 pm
thanks to Aroduc for resetting my password ;)

@mofd
go and kill another greyhound after setting the kill counter. changing the counter will not trigger the event hence the need to kill another one.

new version at 1st post:
added number of kills for each character / batch mode

Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:40 pm
awsomness! thanks

Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:18 pm
new version at 1st post:
- finished Weapon/Acc Level/Exp group. also added a batch mode to set each item to its max level.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:33 pm
I'm having some odd trouble with the cheats. Everytime i try to change something from money to items i get a message that says: Not Defined Error! Could someone explain what i need to do?

Edit: I figured it out: Just had to use the cheat engine with admin access since i ran the game with admin access.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:39 am
The latest version is great, except for one thing... pretty much ALL of the 'hit' permanent status changes are bugged. it's set to 0 min 0 max, so when you attempt to 'set' the value, it gives an error and fails.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:45 pm
Found and fixed the error in the ssg thing myself.
You put
[subject]Hit/_/Freeze:calc,0x00,0,$y_len
should be
[subject]Hit/_/Freeze:calc,0x00,0,999

Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:04 am
@ Tymon
Thanks, forgot to remove the last remaining test code for the map hacks (i should diff with the last working version more often :P)

New version at 1st post:
- Hit status was bugged

Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:45 am
My pleasure. This sort of coding and whatnot I'm a bit familiar with to some extent. <:

Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next