[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Howto: Cheat
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Howto: Cheat 
Post Re: Howto: Cheat
Ya thats what i meant :p Thanks alot :) no more spending 30 min changing it lol.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:29 pm
It seems to me that you are missing crayanne in the character level menu

Edit: Also I forgot to mention, appeartly when you throw in some furnitures you have not yet gotten one yourself, it will be missing from the menu, even through it is there, is there anyway to change this?

I really want that outdoor spring.

Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:07 pm

Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:15 pm
Nevermind, appeartly the script just automacticly updated itself into the newer verison even through I plugged in the newest script a few hours ago

Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:02 am
yep Crayanne is missing and Aht is there twice...

to get any new item you have first to add it, set its found flag and then might have to visit a map. you can withdraw immediately tho. btw i already wrote that in the first post:
- there are two options you need to check in order to add an item. first it must be known. find the item in the "found flag" list and set it to any value except 0. 1 should do the trick. next find the item in the regular list and set the item number. you might need to enter and exit a map to force the game to check that there is a new item

:P

Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:04 am

Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:15 pm
added some more notes on how to use the cheats in the 1st post.

new version at 1st post:
- added reset action toggle for deployed units. you can move / attack multiple times per turn. however you can only act as often as you have deployed units. e.g. you have 4 units deployed: you get to act a max of 4 times with any unit per turn
- added weapon level / exp for all units. like the character level option you should not set the weapon level directly, rather set the weapon exp closely to the limit for the next level. levels range from 0 to 6, 0 = worst, 6 = best.
- Crayanne was missing from the character level selection
- changed the freeze checkbox-text to freeze ;)

Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:10 pm
Personally, I find AM.ssg to be much better than KAMT.ssg.
It lets you manipulate difficulty, growth rates, innate skills, route triggers and several other things which KAMT missed.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:14 pm
Sturdy Ivy has its max limit set to 0 instead of 9999. Thanks for the previous changes.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:10 pm
The current setup also lacks Leguna, Lily, and Stone Golem options.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:19 pm
Is the stat limit 200 for each stat? Ive promoted a few times now and 200 still seems to be the cap so i was curious.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:27 pm
The cap seems to be 100 for me, and I can go over it with item boosts. I have transmigrated once only so far.

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:51 pm
so to get my items in game e.g. lets say potions id type lets say 100 in the spoilieral calculator then freeze close the spolieral and should recieve it :?:

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 am

Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:42 am
Anastasia exp modifier not working and also Hannah is missing.

Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:04 am
So, apparently, I made Wil into a guest. Anyone know how to make him not a guest? I have the ssg from the OP and AM.ssg. (The japanese one) I use both of them for different stuff but I guess I messed up and the autosave that's furthest back has Wil as a guest also.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:38 am
Any way to include weapon levels in the ssg?

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:41 pm
Is there anyway you can add the Eushully materials in? Also Anastasia seems to be bugged when trying to set her exp to 99.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:48 pm
bleh forgot both my password and email address :(
added a few enemy/ally stats and fixed the last few bugs. new version in the next few days...

@timeline:
fixed exp. material is already there? what items are you talking about...

@stealthweiss
might or might not add all of them. it is a pain to find which items/weapons even have exp or not. so far i found and added all items and a few weapons...

@guest89413
it is always awesome to refer to something and not post a link to it. so post a link or it didn't happen.

@fire
fixed. spoileral does not like some lurking spaces or comments

@leto / fire
re missing chars: i can only add/debug what i have encountered so far. just got to ng+ and added them. btw posting a savegame would have helped too

Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:13 pm
@testtest

Seems I had the wrong idea. I guess they're actually weapons. The ones I'm talking about are the Eushully Fan, Vortex, Bucket and Kettle.

Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:28 pm

Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:21 am
then i suggest that you read the 1st post in this thread again.....

Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:45 am
This is the AM.ssg file, it has different cheats than the one you did, not sure what exactly though since I can't read kanji.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2i5gy23ozcty0aa

Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:40 am
Sorry for the trouble, but Lily, Leguna and Stone Golem still don't seem to be on the list for me and yes, I did just download it a few minutes ago to check ^^; I'd be willing to provide a save file if you'd like. Just... need to sign up on some kinda file sharing site....

Whilst I'm here though, thanks for creating and/or translating it. Pretty useful program for such a grindy game.

Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:49 am

Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next