[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Character Stat growth depended on Chapter/Events?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Character Stat growth depended on Chapter/Events? 
Post Character Stat growth depended on Chapter/Events?
Somehow i started to see strange Stat development in my characters.
On my third run (in hardmode) i used the Deadbeat Dungeon to power-level different Characters with both Marwen's Ring and Necklace.

Currently i'm in Chapter 8 and i tried to level up Melodiana in the last Deadbeat Dungeon.

After she hit Level 44 the next 5 levels were only +HP/SP/FS.

Is there some kind of development handicap based on the hardmode or the storyline/chapter ?
I noticed this on several characters i tried to level in the deadbeat dungeon in earlier chapters too, that they will only gain HP/SP/FS after a certain level (even with serveral reloads and both marwens put on).

Or am i just totally unlucky and the game RNG hates me?

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 am
Post Re: Character Stat growth depended on Chapter/Events?
Let's look at
Now, at the left of each stat you have number of bars with various colors. The light blue (teal) one shows how much base stat character have (not exactly, but about this in a moment), the dark blue one shows how much equipment adds to your stat, the red one shows how much equipment substracts from your stat (it takes part of your base stat - teal - bar, so the teal one together with the red one shows base stat of your character).
The last one is gray, and it shows what is the maximum base stat that your character can have at present character class. So when your character changes class (title), the maximum base stat he/she can aquire rises.

The one thing I don't understand is how the hell maximum evade and hit bars work.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:38 am
Post Re: Character Stat growth depended on Chapter/Events?

Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]