View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Moving save files issue 
Post Moving save files issue
My computer suddenly stopped opening. So I backed up my save folder and reinstalled, but the new install won't open unless I delete the rt.bak and rt.dat file. This leaves all the eullushy room content blank. Any way to get this to work or do I need to replay all the previous content to unlock it again? I'm like 25 hours in so not sure if there is a way to fix. I can open the individual save files so it I didn't lose my place, but I am also seeing weird things now lIke the characters in town are blacked out with question marks which is annoying, but have a feeling it is because of the rt files.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:41 am

Post Re: Moving save files issue
What do you mean by "won't open"? Are there any error windows?

Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:29 am
No error windows or anything. The mouse turns into a loading icon and just spins like it is trying to open then stops after about 30 seconds. That is what it was doing before I reinstalled it so I started looking at the save files. Found if I deleted rt.bak & rt.dat it would work like normal. I still have the original SAVE folder backed up, but it doesn't really give me much info to work with.

Windows 7 if that helps at all.

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:13 am

Try to reinstall the game, or get a pre-installed version (there is one on sukebei).

Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:28 am
I just deleted the RT.bak and RT.dat file and continued. The characters with the question marks are just for the first time you speak with that character then it goes back to normal. I'll just create a save to beat the 4th chapter of serawi's story mode again on second playthrough. The actual save file is flawless, just Eushully stuff is missing the scenes from those first 4 chapters. Shouldn't be to hard to do since I was planning on doing at least a second playthrough for Yuela's story anyways.

Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]