View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Newcommer. and Help needed! 
Post Newcommer. and Help needed!
Hello my fellow adventurers!

i need some questions that needs to be answered.

firstly i've recently started Kamidori Alchemy Meister and i'm enjoying it greatly but i have some things i dont understand

Question 1: for some reason the skills i've gained for example i can't equipt the Sky sword dance with Yuela instead i have my normal flying sword dance why can't i equipt it also the water volley for Suinea.

Question 2: when you Buy those Upgrades in the Clothing or *enhance* then if you buy All the Upgrades for Yuela's normal clothes then what happens when you switch clothes and there is NEW upgrades?
does that mean i've wasted the upgrades for clothes i dont need anymore?

And there are materials i have No Idea how to get As Corshino Steel and Rasmius Stones!

Hope you all have a good day! :D

Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:10 am
Post Re: Newcommer. and Help needed!
1. Some skill is an upgrade from the previous one. You may need to unequip them first.

Or it may be that the skill point of that skill exceed that character's skill pool(you can see the number on top of the list of equipped skill). You may need to level that character more to equip them.

2.You can only retain skill from previously enhanced cloth,no stat carry over.(so you're gonna need to upgrade them anyway if you want skills)

For materials,check wiki.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:35 pm
And another thing is i'm level 25 with everyone but i cannot and i repeat CANNOT defeat the giants in the mission to gather 100 Gemstones any advice for how i can complete this mission WITHOUT encountering an Giant chef because then it's basically game over.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:10 am

Encountering a giant chief is instant gameover (scripted event); regular giants can be defeated, although they are very tough.
Make use of area control, so they can't reach you. Stock up Egress or Teleport Stones, so you can withdraw units that are in danger.
For North room, use 2-3 units with Firewalk (Uya and Yuela with fire armor are most available), giants can't attack you when you're on lava.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:31 pm
how do i get this Egress and teleport stones?

i'm not THAT good at kamidori yet i started 5 days ago :P

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:16 pm

You craft them. They're on Item tab. Not sure if both are available at this point though.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:58 pm
The Giants follow set paths-pay attention to how they move. Also, they won't go into the little square things in the bottom 2 rooms, or the ones at the sides in the top room-use those as 'safe points'.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:13 pm
I finally beat the game with Yuela route Thanks everyone but i have 1 LAST question, when i've beaten it and now i'm in chapter 1 in NG+ how do i then get the CG's for the Godslayer camo and Gothic Set?
does it mean i have to redo Yuela's WHOLE route to get the godslayer CG's if there is any?

Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:14 am

You can get the godslayer armor scene as soon as you reach chapter 5 of Yuela's route.
For gothic costumes scene - craft, upgrade and equip all 3 gothic costumes.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:48 am
Soo on my NG+ IF i want Yuela's Godslayer scene.....i actually need to redo her route again -.-

Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:29 am
that's bullshit when i now wants to try Serawi's Route, but i can't because i'm a perfectionist and want ALL Yuela's scene first!
So i really need to Re-do Yuela's route? :(

Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:52 pm

Again, you don't need to re-do it completely. Reach ch5, see the scene, then restart the game and go whatever route you want.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:05 am
but the problem is IF i reach it i still would need the materials and that's mabye going all the way to chapter 8 or 7
and i'm afraid if i restart how will my NG+ then turn out?
because i've done so much in my first playthrough i'm afraid of losing it by mabye restarting to a new NG+

I'm paranoid i know :l

Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]