View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 About to finish my first playthrough,some questions.. 
Post About to finish my first playthrough,some questions..
Anyone know/have the list on which item is route-specific ? I hear you can miss out on them and end up wishing you have them in other routes. The one I'm currently on is Yuela's.

Also does the furniture in your home auto-return into your inventory after the game end ?

Thanks in advance!

Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:05 am

Post Re: About to finish my first playthrough,some questions..
Make sure you get Maria's Heart (+2 all stats accessory) - you can't find it on other routes.
If you feel like it, get double drop from the final boss - it's a pretty nice holy sword.
Clear Deadbeat Dungeon and get Devil Beads - they are rare and precious.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:12 am
Thanks,and do you get anything for clearing 100% on all dungeon ? (I know I can't do it on first playthrough,but still)

Do you keep the recipes when starting NG+ ?

Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:35 pm

100%-ing a dungeon only gives you money as reward (or maybe evaluation, IDR), so you don't really need to do it (although I did anyways). Item rewards, however, are often unique, so I recommend to get as many of them as you can.

No, you don't keep the recipes.

BTW, another thing you probably should do before completing the route is to craft and keep 2-3 Crimson Seal hammers - you need them for a late NG+ recipe.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:05 am
Dang,I already just went and completed my first playthrough. Oh well,guess I can get them back at later chapter on 2nd playthrough anyway right ?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:02 pm
Sorry again but I have a few more question..

1.Does the number of character's defeat do anything ? Will it have any negative consequence later on ?(Apart from the shame of being nub,of course)

2.How do you kill that silver golem guy in yuidora mine ?(NG+) I got his hp down to 50 then his prevail II kicked in and every attack I made from then on only scratched 1 hp off him.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:49 pm

1. No, it does not do ahything.
2. There are some strategies (other than brute force), for example, this:
- Put Emelita near it;
- Put other 3 main characters next to her, each with Emelita's Guardian (that should make Emelita completely invulnerable);
- Make them all Earth-proof, so the boss does not use its ranged attack;
- When Emelita is attacking, use her best Wind spell (from point blank, that should damage it over Prevail and Proj Defense), and Succubus Embrace (from her last armor) when she's defending.
That should probably work. Of course, you still may need to level up.

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:33 pm
Thanks,finally finished that silver golem thingie :)

Since I don't have to worry about the number of defeats I just kinda 'brute forced' it by spamming blood of revival (got a bunch of these from my furniture bonus hehe)

Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]