[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - How to pass all the maps of Yuidora Mine ?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 How to pass all the maps of Yuidora Mine ? 

Post How to pass all the maps of Yuidora Mine ?
I want to pass all the maps of yuidora maps (to unlock Asmod)
And i can´t pass Dark Road & Sealed Ground
Is there some video who can help me ?

Sat May 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Post Re: How to pass all the maps of Yuidora Mine ?
What exactly is the problem on each of those maps? I can't remember them just from their names.

Sat May 25, 2013 11:12 pm

Pass the map in X turns (10)
Pass the map with no kills. (Only 1 way)

Sat May 25, 2013 11:17 pm

For the first one, there is a secret pathway that requires bronze, silver, and gold keys to pass (if I am not mistaking the map).
For the second, can you post a minimap? I still can't recognize it.

Sat May 25, 2013 11:32 pm

and where are the secrets paths ?

Sat May 25, 2013 11:55 pm

The point is doing it without losing any units; if you can't do that - get them some more levels or better equipment.

Nevermind my tip about the 10 turn map, I confused it with Hinaos Hall.
Just use characters with high moving range and/or Double Action, deploy new units as you claim deployment gates, and use room control to your advantage. Ful Mills, Displace and Teleport Stones (if the map does not block them) may help too.
You can find full map .

Sun May 26, 2013 3:23 am

Sealed ground may take a few attempts to work out the best strategy.
If it's early on in your character development and you don't have double-move skills, try to pick the low movement characters when you only need to move a few squares to reveal more terrain.
Then you can use the high movement characters to go past them and reveal more of the map.
When you capture a point, it helps if you remove the character so you can bring in a fresh character and start moving again in that turn.

FYI. It can be completed in 2 turns if you use the right characters. (possibly even 1 turn)

If I remember correctly, Dark Road is the one with only Wil and the Heroines on the first entry at different corners of the map?
Because of that, you need to be at a high enough level to have your characters defeat the monsters they come across on their paths towards the center.
Since each character is isolated on their path, you should also choose the appropriate weapon for defeating the copies.
It may take a few attempts to get through and if you can't do it then you may just have to wait until you've leveled your characters more.
This one is just a straight fight.

Sun May 26, 2013 7:44 pm

Yes, i passed the map of 10 turns. Usted a lot of teleports gems.

But in the second one ,i can´t defeat any monster. D:

Mon May 27, 2013 9:18 pm
If you haven't transmigrated any of those charactersa, you're under-leveled for Dark Road. 3 of those paths are straight up thug fests. If you can't beat them, you're going to need some hours in Deadbeat. There isn't any trick to this map, except you can ease the path where the opponents use holy attacks by increasing holy resist.

Tue May 28, 2013 1:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]