View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Installing KamiDori 
Post Installing KamiDori
So i have all three ap01,02, and the kami_00 as well as the actual game, but i dont know if they actually installed because i cant read the install wizard :S can someone verify the actual steps to install?

Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:47 am
Post Re: Installing KamiDori
I installed the main game first. When the launcher pops up, choose the second button from the top to begin installation. After that, I installed kami_ap01, kami_ap02, and kami_200, in that order. After that was done, I moved the entire contents of the Kami_Textfix_1_0 folder directly into the main game folder, which should be located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Eushully\神採りアルケミーマイスター if you installed the game on a 64-bit Windows machine. I ran the english patcher after everything else had been done.

I'm not sure if that's the exact order it's supposed to be done, as I installed it using nothing but intuition and guesswork. However, the game works fine and I haven't had any problems, so it should work for you too. Make sure your applocale is set to Japanese or else nothing will work correctly regardless of what you do.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]