[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Seiha Translations - View topic - Comments and suggestions
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Comments and suggestions 
Post Re: Comments and suggestions
same here. and that is why i lost my pass / email address to my main account (relied on my cookies *le sigh*)

@Aroduc
can you pretty please set a new password for my account slash32 (user-id 918) or send me the email address i used for that account? i cant figure out the pass nor the email address :( i would really like to be able to edit the cheat thread for kamigori again...

Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:24 pm
Hello.

Love the work you did on Kamidori, I very much appreciate the effort.
Would you be interested in making a donation page, I believe you should be compensated for your efforts, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people feel(should at least) the same way.

Thanks.

Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:19 pm

Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:34 pm
Aroduc can you tell something about Seiyuu☆Enki project?

Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:54 am
Aroduc, If you got pleased about playing kamidori, maybe you can play himegari dungeon meister with fun too, so it is possible to make a translation of it?

Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:02 am
Thanks a lot for excellent job over Kamidori!
And plus one vote for Himegari.

Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:24 am
Is there a possibility that you would be interested in translating Sengoku Hime(1, 2, 3 ?) or probably Shin Koihime Musou. I was just wondering about that.....

Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:58 am

At 1st thanks for translation , i can understand a little Japanese but i cannot read it ._. , Thank you

sorry to bother with this strange question but i dunno where else to ask
Is my Signature like this allowed ? [anime-planet sigy]

Anime-Planet.com - | |

Wed May 16, 2012 7:16 am

Given what I know about Aroduc......unless it poses a threat to Seiha or makes navigating harder or more annoying he won't care.....I think

Wed May 16, 2012 11:20 pm
Excuse me, but I wanna know that whether this ongoing translation of Daiteikoku is cooperating with Tlwiki?
See in this page:
http://tlwiki.tsukuru.info/index.php?title=Daiteikoku
Are you the same group or competing the progress?
Thanks~~

Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:43 am

Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:41 pm
I would appreciate it if you can translate eiyuu senki. here is the link for more information.

http://vndb.org/v6458

Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:34 am
@strikepegasus
DMCA has issued warning to translator team who translated Eiyuu*Senki. it's likely impossible to translate further unless Tenko give okay to translator.

@Aroduc
Please translate Soukoku no Arterial. This one looks more complex than Kamidori.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:06 pm
1. You should know that Aroduc doesnt really care about DMCA's.

2. Im preety sure he doesnt accept requests, we should be happy with what he decides to translate.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:36 am
He's not going to translate it because he hasn't played it. Pretty simple.

Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:36 pm
I'm part of the group translating Daiteikoku. I'm going to say that Aroduc definitely is smart for not wasting his time on it. *sighs*

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:33 pm
Then what about Kessen! Otome-tachi no Senjou 3 ~Dengeki Sakusen! Senka wa Ace no Na no Moto ni~. Is there any chances for this to be translated.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:10 am

I can't believe I didn't think of it, like what you did with Galaxy Angel.
Divide the completed projects into fitting subsection like, for instance, Eroge, Non-Eroge or something similar to that?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:10 pm

I must request that there be an option to give us email alerts when there is a post in a thread we are subscribed to.

Edit: Never mind, it seems I was mistaken, though I have no clue why it wasn't notifying me till just now...

Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:46 pm
When will you let me pay you to translate soukoku :( lol
I hoped learning the kanji wouldnt take this long!!

Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:37 am

Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:30 am
Post Old Forums?
The links in the Big Bang Age for the old forums no longer works...

can you repost all the old information? Haven't tested it but I would think all the links to the old forums are no longer valid.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:26 am
Post Re: Old Forums?

Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next